Friday, July 16, 2010

Some Updates

Well since its been about ten forever's since I updated I figured I would type up a few.

I went to a music festival on Memorial day weekend and that evening had a five hours seizure and had to be put in the hospital. Since then I have had about 7 or 8 more, the last one put me back in the hospital (it lasted an hour) and I have been out of work for the past few weeks to recover. I have been diagnosed with Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder. What a life changer. I have lost my license, and I ended up getting a scooter to go back and forth on. Not real great when its been like a thousand degrees recently, but better than walking.

I also had my almost two year old T-Mic fail on me. This is the first real equipment failure I have had. In less than two minutes on the phone with Advanced Bionics I had a replacement on the way, which arrived a day earlier than it was supposed to! Very cool.

I will post up some scooter pictures and stuff here soon.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I am going to swap the format of the blog around to be more general and not just CI related.

No comments: