Saturday, April 18, 2009

6 month check up



Ok I had my 6 month check up yesterday. I am doing well with the CI, so well in fact that Monday I have an appointment to meet with my doctor to see about going bi lateral (one on the other ear) :) The thing continues to amaze me, the only problem I have run into is that the larger batteries tear my ear up really bad! It sucks so I am in the process of getting two new smaller ones.




On the work front I got a promotion to HR night clerk, which is beyond sweet. I am loving it. My sister had her baby in Feb, I have a couple of pics that I will attach to this blog. All in all things are nice and calm with the exception of the tree pollen which is killing me, I mean it I think I am dying from it, and I like trees a lot, I dont understand why they hate me... :( Oh well, Hope everyone is ok, TTYL







No comments: