Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Day

Today Michael and I went to see "Star Trek". I went for two reasons, one I love Star Trek, and two I think Chris Pine is freaking hot! :) This was a good movie, and we saw it in the IMAX which is much much easier for me to hear in with the CI. I guess its the super surround sound they use. I don't care why its just cool to watch a movie and not have to read the captions. The movie was good, the eye candy was good, and then we went shopping. I got some shorts and a shirt, we bought some stuff in Pier One and Michael got some stuff for his computer. All I can say is wow are people in White Marsh nasty! At least they were today. We bought an external hard drive and when it rang up the price was wrong. Michael told the girl the price the tag said and she said " well you can go get the sticker and bring it over. Next!" I was amazed. I always thought that would be her job, although from the looks of her, she hasn't moved very much to get anything recently. The best part of it was when she saw us coming back with it, she closed the register she was on and moved to a different one. I told him I would have complained to the manager, he let it go. Oh well, she better hope I don't go there soon. Avoid Lacey at the White Marsh Best Buy. :) Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: