Sunday, May 24, 2009

Random Stuff

So Michael's sister is in town for the weekend and we are out and about. Tonight we went to see the Charm City Roller Girls roller derby match. Laugh if you want, but they are awesome! Those girls are rough and they kick ass. We had a good time, tomorrow we are going to the aquarium and a pirate ship ride, Monday we are going to the Orioles game. YAY BASEBALL :) I am excited. This will be my first hearing baseball game with the implant.

Now tonight I heard something I couldn't figure out what it was and it turned out to be a bat! A bat squeaking. I never ever thought I would be able to hear a bat. High pitch, fast moving, and not really able to see. It was cool. Very cool.

I am looking forward to getting the second implant which is month away now, its going to be awesome.

Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. Mine seems to be going pretty well.

2 comments:

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

hope the basketball sounds are an experience!

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog, it's neat to hear new sounds huh!

http://ajcochlearimplant.blogspot.com/