Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bi Lateral Surgery

SO my surgery was yesterday. Dr Niparko had me and in recovery in about an hour and a half. That guy is amazing. Today I am tired and sore. Especially my neck, back and throat. My ear hurts a little bit but nothing the pain meds don't clear up. I am looking forward to taking the pressure bandage off tomorrow, so be prepared for some pictures. :) Hope everyone is doing OK. Activation for the left ear is set for August 6 which seems SO far away... :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

Congratulations on becoming bilateral! Will be looking forward to your photos. Take care during your recovery period and good luck on August 6th! Jennifer :-)

FutureBionicEar Mom said...

It was six weeks before my first activation. Dr. Niparko make sure it between 4-6 weeks. It will be here before you know it.