Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post Root Canal(s) Update

Ok, so today I had my two scheduled root canals which I was REALLY looking forward to. Anyway, I went in at 9:30 and they started working on me. I was smart and took off my processors so I didn't have to hear it. :) Well three hours later the dentist told me that one of my teeth had a fracture and that it would be a waste to do the root canal on. So he cleaned it up and advised me that I now have to have it extracted and a bridge put in instead.

Now the best part is that this extraction is scheduled for November 9 in the morning and that evening we (Michael and I) are going to Philly for a concert. I should be in good shape for that!

On a side note, I am considering applying for a Hearing Dog. I think it would be a good thing for me to have. Do any of my readers have one or know anything about the application process?

 

As you can see, its very late here, but my face is still swollen and my teeth hurt and the vicoden is just now starting to make really really tired. So off to bed for me. I hope everyone is enjoying fall.

 

Jay

No comments: