Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day One after surgery

Today was pretty uneventful. I woke up took pills slept, its been my schedule most of the day. Michael changed my bandage for me so I do have a few pics of the actual surgery area, not as bad as you think it would be. So those will be posted up at the end of this entry. I am still sore today, and I get headaches from the bandage around my head but I am walking much better today and I don't feel as sick to my stomach as I did yesterday. Still pretty sore though, my arms and back are killing me which I am guessing is from the fight with the OR guys over the tube in my nose and not the actual surgery. :) Hope everyone is doing OK, I cant wait to get this thing turned on so now I know why they say the four weeks it takes to heal is a killer. I am ready NOW:)

No comments: