Friday, September 12, 2008

Day Two After Surgery

OK I know this is early but I thought since I am being very cat-like (aka Lazy) today I would start and just update as the day goes on. The nurse at Dr Niparko's office let me take my bandage off today so I feel much much better. My muscles are still pretty sore but I guess that is trade off for being a scrappy Irish guy huh? Live and learn. I still think my patient charts now have a V for Violent on them or as a user on All Deaf said its like one of those charts at the vets office that has an X on it meaning I bite LOL. I love you guys, you always make me laugh and smile. The one thing I want to do is wash my hair but I haven't been given the go ahead. For those of you that know me, I have grown my hair out again so its big and you know how I get with it when its like that. UGH Shampoo where art thou? :) I am moving around a bit more than yesterday but definitely trying not to over do it, I can picture me doing too much and my ear falling off or the implant busting out of my head like one one of those things in Alien. Nice visuals huh? October 9 will not get here soon enough and yes that is the day I get turned on for my initial start up. It looks like October 20 is my return to work day so I am going to hope to get to Cumberland maybe next week or so and I will keep you all updated we must have lunch or something as I will only be there for a few days so let me know when things are good for everyone.

UPDATE: I got to wash my hair, thank the gods for that one. I feel much much better. Today is shaping up to be a good day so far I have a few new pics of the surgery site I will get them posted up later today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, we're certainly walking on the same road. Thanks for checking out my blog. I felt great the first day, more tired yesterday, and totally wiped out today. Nauseated and sore. Hoping tomorrow is the turning point, and we can look back and know that the worst is behind us! Hang in there. Wishing you a speedy recovery!.